Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Entomology Necklace ::: World Steam Expo Update

I have always been taken by the sheer elegance of insects.

Entomology: Greek for, that which is cut into pieces, engraved, or segmented.

Hence the insect, and perhaps these pieces. They come together in pieces & they are engraved. Visit my flickr page and you shall see more of my creations. They embody the essence of fasntasy, mysticism, and sheer beauty. All the components are cold and hard, from gems to metal, the weight of these objects proves their worth. Let one encompass your neckline today!


The other day I recived word that I shall be attending the World Steam Expo as an artist/vendor. This will be my first major show as an artist ever. If you happen to be there on Memorial Day weekend, make sure you drop by my booth. Mention you read this blog, and receive an discount!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping me spread the word for the call for artwork! Have fun at the convention, wish I could go to get more submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I hope you do, and I thought you did! I did see that when people submitted their work, it was taken off of the page by the publishers. Hope all goes well, it would be so cool to be a published artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your post. Very exciting news.The necklace is lovely, and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to receive it. It seems to be one of exclusive jewelry of your collection.
    unique engagement rings

    ReplyDelete