Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to the Grindstone

It's been a long time coming for artistry. Finished school, got a job, and neglected my jewels. Now I am back to the work bench. This little beauty is one of my latest works.


With winter on the way, it’s time to say adieu to the pure slivers of crystal sunset that dance upon my wall. Detroit’s forecast is gray skies for most of the winter, dread…. So this means I have more time to sit around and be board. So you know it means shopping.


There are few things that can spark a huge dose of pure adrenaline pulsating through my veins. Yet at anytime of the day when I am about to hornet in on some auction, it hits me and lasts for a few minutes afterward and is extended when I win. Losing, to say the least, is like coming down hard after a sweet rush.


I have been withholding a secret from everyone who pays attention, due to lack of time and resources. So if you care, you will see what I mean… From Sneak Peaks to Giveaways, stay TUNED…

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I just found your blog through Flickr! I soooo love your jewelry! I'm now a follower... ; )
    Take it easy
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks! You made my day! Glad you like my stuff! Stay tuned as I am planning a giveaway. I haven't exactly figured out how to do it yet, but I think that the word will be out for a month before I draw names! <3

    ReplyDelete